What should I do to protect myself and to avoid being contaminated ?
The same precautions should be taken as for any other respiratory infection.
1. Most importantly: wash your hands regularly and properly.
2. Do you cough or sneeze? Do it in a tissue or in the crease of the elbow. Throw the tissue in a bin with a lid.
3. Avoid shaking hands or kissing.
4. Avoid close contact with sick people (keep a distance of at least 4 meters).
5. Stay home if possible.
6. Avoid touching your face with your hands as much as possible.